LARSYS generated several national and international patents:
- WO2017/200408A1 – Processo de Extração de Lítio
- WO2016018165 – Processo de preparação de electrólitos
- PT20150108374 20150416 – Sistema de prato e base para armazenamento térmico
- PT2014/106574 – Unidade de tração e orientação de rodas em veículos Omnidireccionais
- US 9361695 B2 – Método de reconhecimento de uma imagem fotografada
LARSyS collaborates with SMEs and large companies generating many industry spinoffs in area of robotics, software, energy and environment such as Hidromod, Action Modulers, Terraprima (UN- and EC-awarded SME), 3Drivers, WATT-IS, AGORA, ALBATROZ, BLUE EDGE; IDMIND, REVERSE, TURFLYNX, Wow Systems, PRSMA (H2020 SME Inst), Mambu, Root.IO, Trance.
LARSyS retains a network of collaborative relationships:
- an Executive Director in the Portuguese Automotive Cluster MOBINOV;
- a protocol with the Centre of Engineering and Product Development (CEiiA) for joint research in the fields of advanced-manufacturing and autonomous systems;
- a partnership with Thales that involved technology transfer and joint development of new technologies for Smart City applications;
- a close connection with the Portuguese Aeronautics, Space and Defense Cluster (AED).
LARSyS coordinates a graduate fellowship program sponsored by GALP-Energia for the development of practical skills in the area of energy efficiency in industry and is a co-founder of the Lisbon Robotics Cluster, led by the Lisbon City Council and aiming to federate the stakeholders of the Robotics ecosystem in the Lisbon region.